I am afraid to note that the trend towards intimidation and violence are coming our way.
Both side of the political devide are to be blame, more so from Pakatan Rakyat side.
Take a look at a few that I listed down here, event that happen recently:
1. CERAMAH ZULKIFLI NOORDIN DI GUAR PERAHU,PENANTI (PERMATANG PAUH) 17/3/2013
Polis telah menahan salah seorang daripada mereka apabila lelaki berkenaan mengeluarkan ancaman BUNUH terhadap Zul Nordin dan sekalipun cuba ditenangkan oleh anggota polis, suaranya semakin melengking dan kuat seolah-olah mencabar pihak polis menangkapnya....
2. YB Kula’s assistant assaulted and needs hospital 15/3/2013
"Targetted attack. The woman, an assistant to M. Kula Segaran, the Ipoh Barat DAP Member of Parliament, was assaulted as she was leaving his service centre. The assailants seemed to have marked and lain in wait for her. The attack on the woman came amidst the escalating rift between Kula and his rivals the DAP Perak evangelical warlords".
3. DAP branch chief gets bullets in mail - The Star, Saturday March 2, 2013
- BATU PAHAT: Taman Bkt Perdana DAP chief Tan Meng Ann received two bullets
- it was politically-linked.
- Tan had recently spoken out against party members